1. Rules of golf in pictures
2. Golf etiquette
General area – oblasti hřiště
Teeing area – odpaliště
Red penalty area – červená trestná oblast
Yellow penalty area – žlutá trestná oblast
Unplayable ball – nehratelný míč –
Provisional ball – provizorní míč
- Blue jean shorts and pants should never be worn on the golf course. Collared golf shirts please. Clothing that’s clean and presentable.
- Golf is a gentleman’s game and all players are required to respect other players. Avoid making noise. Play the game at a reasonable pace. Be sure to switch off your phone so as not to distract other players. Help other players look for their golf balls
- Do not swing your club until you know that others in your group are at a safe distance.
- Lowest score on the previous hole tees off first.
- Player furthest from the hole goes first. Including on the green.
- Mark your ball when on the green while others are putting.
- Do not walk in-between a player’s, or your own, ball and the hole on the green.
- Be quiet while others are hitting their shots.
- When practicing your swing, never swing in the direction of another player. There may be pebbles or twigs or other matter in the grass that could fly up and strike a playing partner.
- Do not hit the ball until you are certain that the group ahead of you is out of range.
- If your ball appears headed toward another player or another group, give them a warning by yelling out, „Fore!“ (an internationally recognized alert)
- make sure that you replace the divots, your duty to fix pitch marks.
- Never throw clubs in anger